Machinery Diagnostics provides Predictive Maintenance services for all types of rotating machinery and all types of industries. Predictive Maintenance, also known as Condition Monitoring is performed non-intrusively, while the machinery is in operation. Predictive maintenance looks at the overall health of the machinery over time, allowing the ability to trend machinery health. This trending helps us to determine when corrective action needs to be taken, helping to eliminate machinery breakdowns and downtime.
A well tuned Predictive Maintenance Program linked with Preventive Maintenance provides longer, trouble free machinery life, while maximizing product quality and output.
Predictive Maintenance service provided by Machinery Diagnostics include:
- On-site periodic vibration data collection surveys on critical machinery located at your facility. From survey to survey, an approximation of time can be projected to determine how long machinery can continue to function before fault conditions exist. This information allows us to anticipate and schedule equipment maintenance prior to a machinery failure
- Total measurement point assessment for each individual machine ensures the collected data is both meaningful and complete for a full, accurate analysis from survey to survey. Component fault frequencies are programmed during database creation to ensure complete accuracy of data analysis.
- The color coded "Status at a Glance" table quickly offers the customer a summary snapshot that clearly shows an indication of the machinery condition for the survey.
- Comprehensive reporting that narrow in on specific faults identified with your machinery.
- Corrective recommendations include what corrective actions are needed to get the machine back on the road to reliable operation.
- "Return on Investment" tracking: Customers can provide feedback regarding scenarios between "corrective action taken" costs and lost revenues, verses "run to failure" costs and lost revenues.
"Of all the parameters that can be measured non-intrusively in the industry today, the one containing the most amount of information is the vibration signature" - Art Crawford
Vibration Analysis has become the foundation of Predictive Maintenance programs. Additional parameters including, current, temperature, tribology, ultrasonics and infrared may also be used where needed.
Machinery Diagnostics provides Predictive Maintenance services on all types of Rotating Machinery:
- All types of Fans & Blowers for a variety of applications
- Pumps, horizontal & vertical
- Cooling Towers
- Compressors, Centrifugal, Screw & Reciprocating
- AC/VFD & DC Electric Motors
- Machining Centers & Lathes
- Precision Spindles
- Pulp & Paper Machinery
Two most basic , but critical concerns regarding Predictive Maintenance Data Collection: "Take Meaningful & Repeatable Data". - "Coach" Bob Ford
Contact Machinery Diagnostics to find out more about our Predictive Maintenance & Condition Monitoring services.
Check Out Some Of Our Articles: